15th Anniversary Bread & Jam Elizabethan Teacup Candle
Celebrate a loved one's (or your own!) 15th Anniversary with this beautiful Elizabethan (made in England) gold and pink roses teacup candle with matching saucer. Scented with irresistable warm baked bread and strawberry jam. Soy wax candle hand created in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Candle Care and Refills
- trim wick to 1/4" before each burn
- allow wax to melt as close to edge as possible on first burn (within 4 hours)
- avoid burning candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- never leave a burning candle unattended
- place candle on a stable, heat resistant surface away from flammable objects
- keep candles out of reach of children and pets
When your candle is done burning, you may clean it out with hot, soapy water and use for your next cup of tea!
For local Sault Ste. Marie customers, I offer $10 refills in fragrance of your choice based on current availability- just return your candle to me, and I will clean it, refill, and contact you when it's ready to pick up. Please note scented candles have a 2 week curing time.